Sign in to follow this  

E pipe on an S???

I know, I know, this has been discussed to death, but there is a Yosh on ebay, and if it will fit my klx400SR, I'll buy it. Someone tell me one more time... 😢 :cry:

I don't think it is an exact fit, some have pilfered with it and made it work though. I'd prefer perfect fit

No it will not fit,, no way no how,, absolutely not,, No Sir,,

. Well ok,, ya it does fit,, 😢 Just checking to see if you were really reading the post.

The E fits on an S.. but you will need to mount the middle mount fastener to the right hand rear peg lower hole. This has been an issue on at least two of the DRZ S owners here. If the sub frame or it's mounts are tweaked.. the holes will not line up.. And require a small bracket be made. Still not a big deal.. and easy to do for most. Do a search and you will find a post or ten on the subject,, some even have pics.

It worked for me easily and w/o any brackets, but I have an almost brand new S. That is, low miles, but Y model. I posted some pix of mount detail at the right passenger footpeg a few days ago.

For those of you that put an "E" exhaust system on your "S".....Did you put on the entire system or just the silencer....and what was the performance gain...?

I purchased an "E" system on e-bay....but I have an "S" model....I love how quite the bike is ..but if I can get a little more power with the "E" system without sacraficing to much noise...I would do it........... 😢

I slip-on E-pipe,Sound is nice and feel a litte more power, 😢 (open airbox and jetting)

For those of you that put an "E" exhaust system on your "S".....Did you put on the entire system or just the silencer....and what was the performance gain...?

I purchased an "E" system on e-bay....but I have an "S" model....I love how quite the bike is ..but if I can get a little more power with the "E" system without sacraficing to much noise...I would do it........... 😢