Sign in to follow this  

competition

What would you think of a company that that verbally abuses the owner of another company just because there selling similar product while posting under a anonymous name even though the abused person has sold ther product for 20 years .the post were traced back to the companys employees computer . Ron Hamp RHC

Are you the abused Ron? who,s the abuser and is any additional information available?cheers.

I was starting to think it was Kwai Chang Caine with as much knowledge as he has. That makes it obvious why he doesn't want anyone to know who he is. He has built so many winning motors but has yet to buy a pair of shoes. Dave

Dave who the hech is Kawi chang you have to go to the suzuki rmz page referece to the valves the hard hat post were coming from mike perrys computer the only problem is mike is at a trade show .Ron

Tryce quit changing the subject im not happy right. now its a shame that dave is out there in the sunny state hes pobally one of the most intelgent and talented young fabricators i have ever met .ron

Ron, I followed the whole thing, I always check your posts. I was trying to figure out who it was. I asked my dad to see if we could figure out who it was but Will isn't old enough. Dave

Wills dad spent time over in japan i remember Will telling me that i met Will and his dad back in 1982or 83 @ cincinati dealer show regardless it was some one using Mike Perrys computer and i dont think there is any body else that has that much knowledge about cam harmonics ans spring resonance out there so it sounds like his father.

His nickname should be A55hat instead of hardhat...obviously this guy is about 12yrs old (at least mentally), regardless of his actual knowledge and true chronological age.

Sorry guys, this guy rubs me the wrong way. What an ass! I'm sure Mike will be reeeeeal happy when he finds out it came from his computer...

Hey keith hows that little girl doing , man you got lucky one of each now you can quit .i decided after 2 boys it wasnt worth taking a chance if you seen my boys you would understand it would not have been fair to a third child any way, heck it aint fair to me .

He said his dad waved a tig torch around on a piece of aluminum to show him how to tig weld so if its Will's dad then it must have been one of those 6 feet tall Linde machines at NASA because thats a long time ago.

I was on the RMZ250 forum following a thread and posted a few comments about problems with valves .a poster named Hardhat posted a reply to me RHC that i was ignorant with a description from the dictionary stupid not knowing .he slamed me pretty good i wrote the moderator telling him who i thought it may be and sure enough the post were coming from Mike Perrys computer who works for Kibble White ,the deal is Mike Perrys at a trade show so its not him besides i dont think Mike would do somthing like this we just had a conversation on the phone last week .this hardhat guy is no dummy he understands what he is talking about there is only 2 other pepole at kibble white that have this kind of knowledge and im going to find out who it was today when i call them .hope this clears things up Ron

ahh dont even sweat that guy RHC! They can think their shat dont stink all they want.

I studied spring dynamics/vibrations for 1 semester and have ZERO real world experience with it and I could have wrote the majority of the garabage in that thread!

That thread was no aimed towards average joe dirtbiker...it was aimed at making himself feel high and mighty and we all know what kind of people need to feel high and mighty about their intellect...those who are lacking it!