Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know where this hose connects?

CRF250X '04

Silly i know. Here goes: Rejetted carb, put it all back together and a hose "appeared" unconnected. This hose extends up the inside of the right frame, above the engine and carb,, 3/8" OD, L shaped at top end with a bracket. Other end extends down to bottom of bike and T's off. One end into crank, other extends down to leak.. This hose is larger than the carb smaller hoses, and I see no unconnected carb inlets. Any ideas anyone?

TY

If it is the one I am thinking it is a breather. It clips up near the top of the rear shock.

You do have the manual right? 😢 Look in it. You'll see.

Without looking at my bike, I think that connects to the top of the air box. The hole is positioned facing the front wheel.

The hose connected to the airbox is already connected, so, is this another breather hose for the crank?? Anyone??

TY

Is the hose pink? If so, its capped with a plastic plug and held by a bracket above your front drive sprocket and pointing back towards your shock.

Is the hose pink? If so, its capped with a plastic plug and held by a bracket above your front drive sprocket and pointing back towards your shock.

No, its not pink, it is the hose in the pic above, which doesnt look connected to anything?

Jim

🤣🤣 <<< You did not notice these in the bottom of my post? 😢

Or the 4 posts telling you what it was? 😢

Do you have the Manual to your bike? 😢

What makes you think I would want to see harm to your bike? 😢

Did I use to many smilies? 😢