Sign in to follow this  

BR Sat 30th or Sunday 31st ???

Hey Guys I have a problem.... I ride with a good group.

Mr. John-T3 being the guy I ride with the most, Why you ask... Because he always wants to go.... Now I have younger kids so its a little harder to get out. My son rides ( 7Yrs Old).... I do a daddy(only) ride now and then so I do get out alone...( I mean with the Big Guys only). I hate leaving for the day and leaving my mini me" at home especially because he lives for riding.

Could probably swing riding 3 times a month, However the dead beats I ride with(Except for John) make no effort to get out and get dirty. I am looking to hook up with other dads that bring their kids on a regular basis, I park near the pee wee track ( Red Expidition pulling all Hondas)

Just lookin to hang with other dads and their kids.

I just baught a 2001 Cr250 to agument the fleet.

So I plan to spend some quality time on the track.

My boy loves the pee wee/pit bike track.

Signed "I wanna ****** Ride"

hey dragon,

my son is 11 and i take him to B.R. all the time would mind hanging out with you watching the kids ride 😢 i dont know about this weekend, cause i plan to with LBZ on fri. weather permitting, i might be able swing sun. cause i owe my son some seat time since he let me do a daddy only ride without so much as a whimper 😢

I'll let you know on thurs. 😢

I don't have any kids but anytime you guys are riding on the track, I'm game! Plus I love riding with little kids and helping them out and stuff. 😢

Hey Dragon,

😢....I just realized its halloween sun. i dont think i can go gotta do the trick or treat thing 😢

matt,

I would really like for you to show my little guy some pointers I know its pretty much the end of the season maybe next spring 😢 he's 11 going on 12 rides a KLX 125 stock I'm going to mod it up for him for X-mass 😢 he's a really good just doesent like to take pointers from the ole man 🤣

thanks in advance 😢

BTW my buddy you jumped over on the step up nick named you Captian America 😢 :cry:

Captain America?! 😢 Must have been my gear being red, white and blue 😢

And yeah, I'll give your son some pointers if ya want me to. Like, stay upright, avoid trees, try to keep the rubber side down...... 😢 Seriously though, if you want me to I can try to help him out 😢

😢....didnt you have some stars & stripes too 😢 :cry: still trying to get ahold of the little woman to see if we can at least ride till 1 or 2 pm on sun. 😢

😢 :DKEVXR416 will be going SUNDAY 🤣

I will be there early and ride till about 1230 at least it's some seat time 😢 dragon see ya then 😢

Matt hope you can show up for a little while.

And last but not least have to thank the wife 😢 :cry:🤣

Oh I forgot ford F350 with an XR400 & KLX125 will park across from the pit bike track 😢

I dunno if I'll be able to make it on Sunday, I have to work at noon. The only way I could is if I got there real early and rode til about 11. We'll see 😢

You Betcha

I will be driving a red (maroon) Frod Expedition.

Pulling a Cheepo harbor freight convert trailor.

1 XR280 1 CR250 1 xr200 1 XR50 I will be parked by the pee wee track. My Garb Black and yellow SHIFT Jearsy and Camo over the boot riding pants. Hope to be kicking the bikes by 09:00 ........ 😢

Here is my Report.

Arrived BR 10/31/04 09:00 , Checked out their new proshop.... Very Cool from what it looked like if you ride one of the big 5 and you beak your bike... you can fix it.

Parked by the PeeWee track. Met some cool people,,,, as I always do. Well everybody except for My bud mike and my boy canceled at the last minute.. so there was no trail riding for us this trip. And that was ok because I am trying to get my new CR sorted out.. and get used to her.

Well my boy was riding the pitbike track on his XR50 and having a ball, About the 7 or 8 th time around he endoed on this mini double. His front tire stuck and he went gracefully over the bars and the bike planted itself on his but.. He was a little shaken but UNHURT... Thank God.. the bike ... is another story..he bent the front lower tubes on the forks back about 4 ".... He was upset that riding was over for the day... so I explained to him that "better the bike than yoy!!!" Not that any one cares but it took me 3 hours this time to foul my plug on my 2001 CR250.

I compltely changed the jetting back to stock added a gnarly pipe and a 12 oz flywheel weight... oh and an ez pull clutch. That thing is a stinkin ball to ride.

I fouled it when my rear tire slipped in to one of the many

mystery depth ruts that I was... up until then, able to avoid.

No matter I was practicing a little trail riding along the back of the parking area to get used to her...that bike is Tooooooo much Fun.. I didn't see KEVXR... I did help a guy jump start his CRF250X... With jumper cables the bike wouldn't kick start for nuthin.

Had a great time......

Wont be there of a few weeks... going dual sportin in Wisconsin with John T on the 12th Brrrrrr

Later Guys

Oh I will post a pic of my sons forks.... 😢

Dragon,

Sorry I couldnt make it I got so sick on sat. didnt sleep a wink 😢 my son was bummed when I woke him and told him we couldnt go riding but when he saw my eyeballs were hanging out of my head he was cool with it 😢 Sucks weather was nice and it sounds like you had a good time 😢 just got back to work today I'm buried 1 day off and my desk looks like 1 week 😢

😢 :cry: 😢🤣 😢🤣

Wow, that fifty took a beating! Did he do that off that little double that runs right along side the big table top on the big track?

Glad to hear he's ok, looks like he got lucky! 😢

Yea that is exactly where he bit it.... Yea luck had a part.

That and he is wrapped in safty gear....

Post Crash" Now that I broke mine... I can ride yours right???"

standard.jpg

Sorry you are illin KEVXR .I hope yoou feel better.

Hopin to do BR again before it snows.