Sign in to follow this  

travis pastrana does it again

So he didn't race in Vegas because he said he wanted to wait until he was physically healed for the new supercross season. Then the idiot goes to England and races an event that counts for nothing and gets hurt. Yes maybe it was for fun but why didn't he race in Vegas. I speculate it is because he cannot compete and is afraid. Let the arguments begin. 😢

Even though he does some crazy things like freestyle, it's really not that much more crazy than regular motocross racing. I think that Travis is mostly just cursed with weak bones and a frail body. He's probably going to be getting hurt no matter what.

Even though he does some crazy things like freestyle, it's really not that much more crazy than regular motocross racing. I think that Travis is mostly just cursed with weak bones and a frail body. He's probably going to be getting hurt no matter what.

Exactly!

You forgot the add the "WFO Brain". 😢

I like the guy. I like that he rides WFO.

Travis could go out and win some more races, please some dudes and maybe his sponsors, but I don't think that would be fun for him.

A lot of people see him as a waste of talent. But a guy has to do what makes him feel alive.

When I see travis ride I see someone that is pushing himself to the edge and over because that edge is what defines his feeling of being alive. I doubt that makes sense to a lot of people, but it does to me.

Travis could go out and win some more races, please some dudes and maybe his sponsors, but I don't think that would be fun for him.

A lot of people see him as a waste of talent. But a guy has to do what makes him feel alive.

When I see travis ride I see someone that is pushing himself to the edge and over because that edge is what defines his feeling of being alive. I doubt that makes sense to a lot of people, but it does to me.

Sounds good to me!

😢

Westons a real [@#$%&*!] of a race. I spose you have seen the pics so can see.

He got 2nd on the quads racing for a freind of mines team which was real cool only beaten by Windrow.

I hear it was the first corner he crashed in the solo's though.

People knock Travis but why should you all know whats best for him to do? He's by far the most exciting rider out there....well on a level par with Rossi i'd say 😢

He's my favorite rider because when I've watched him ride, he's always made me laugh....Im remember seeing him wheelie thru the whoop section at daytona way out in front....the guy is amazing. I hope that he can get healthy enough to race supercross this year...Do you guys remember the nacnac and point over at Kdub last year....he brings excitment with him!

...Do you guys remember the nacnac and point over at Kdub last year....he brings excitment with him!

😢

supercross050804_4.jpg

Truthfully....&%$#@! cares.he's over as far as motocross goes. 😢

I couldn't agree more ! 😢

DAMM!!, just watch the guy ride 😢, I don't think he,s scared of anything!!. Although he does seem to make some poor choices, 😢.

He's a washed-up, has-been.

TP had his chance and he blew it because he couldn't focus on one

discipline.

I for one wish he'd just go make some more jack-ass-style, Nitro

Circus movies and quit getting our hopes up every other

year. 😢

he can compete, during the 02' season i heard he pulled RC badly, and RC is fasssst. i cant see why he'd race cars of mx. im sure car racing is fun but its a weak comparison to mx, kind of like golf 😢 then again, car racing is alot safer, but the testosteroine(sp?) factor is wayyy higher for any type of motorcycle racing, IMO.

You compared Pastrana (a never won a title) to Rossi (who has won titles in every class and on multiple brands). No comparison at all Rossi wins hands down, finesse from the master not some guy who has won a few races and can do a flip. 😢

You compared Pastrana (a never won a title) to Rossi (who has won titles in every class and on multiple brands). No comparison at all Rossi wins hands down, finesse from the master not some guy who has won a few races and can do a flip. 😢

What ya mean he never won a title? He was the 2000 125cc Natioinal Champion. (or was it '01?) 😢