It IS easy being Green

I recently sold my trusty KTM LC4 Adventure R and picked up a very nice, nearly stock 2003 KLX400SR.

I quickly slapped a Moose skidplate and some Acerbis handguards on it and took it to the School Creek ORV park here in Kansas for a shakedown/get acquainted ride. What a blast it is to ride on the trails!

10384589-L.jpg

Cool bike...I have one just like it. ?

You need to come over to the suzuki drz400 thread...because whether you knew it or not the KLX400 is just a Suzuki DRZ400 with green plastic. There was a marriage of sorts between suzuki and kawasaki that resulted in this bike. Tons of info over there...and one of the hottest threads on the site. ?

Cool bike...I have one just like it. ?

You need to come over to the suzuki drz400 thread...because whether you knew it or not the KLX400 is just a Suzuki DRZ400 with green plastic. There was a marriage of sorts between suzuki and kawasaki that resulted in this bike. Tons of info over there...and one of the hottest threads on the site. ?

Oh yeah, I knew I was buying a green DRZ, and I check that forum a lot for info. But I just couldn't bring myself to post the Green bike in the Suzuki forum. ?