Sign in to follow this  

BBR Super Pro Frame owners

the skidplates for these bikes bolt to the motor, not the frame, so it doesnt matter what frame you are using.

oh and when you are looking for cases, try dratv.com, they have some that are bored to accept 54mm pistons, so you can go BIG!

good luck 😢

you will need a peg mount. also, you are better off to buy a complete xr or crf50 and build off it because in the end ur gonna have to buy a lot of little nuts and bolts that will nickel and dime u to death if u build it from scratch. good luck 😢

I've already looked into it. I have a connection on parts but not complete bikes. It WILL be cheaper for me to go this route. I don't have to buy a single item I won't need. All of the stock parts that will be replaced anyway will be left off of my order list. It's who ya know!

The whole "buy a bike for the little stuff" thing is what's kept me from doing a "from-scratch" project. You lucky dog.....

Everyone has warned me but I have finally priced out everthing I need from the Honda factory and I am scoring a deal! The hell with dealerships. I'm building a custom. SWEET! 😢