Sign in to follow this  

How about some hardcore mxing?

I know my title is retarted but it got you to look. 😢 Well anyway I am going to Blue Diamond tommorrow Wednsday the 27th and was wondering if I could get a chance to ride whith any of you guys. I am also going on friday so either day is good. I ride a '99 yz 125 with 513 on the plates. I will be there with a white chevy s-10. Also I am really mis matched I have green pants, blue jersey, green helmet, and a black and red chest protecter.So you will be able to spot me real easy. I'm getting new gear right now its on its way but it will be too late oh well. 😢 Hope to see you there. 😢 :cry:

ssswwwaazzzzeeeett! Got the DR.d on my 2 fiddy!! 😢 :cry:

need to do a little editing in your sig there Darryl..lol....fmf powerbomb sx header???? 😢

I thrashed the exhaust, not the header.

Darryl

No can do, but I'm shooting to go there either next Thursday or Friday.

Darryl

I just went there today it was very very empty. There was probably only like 10 total riders. Hey Darryl or anybody else for that matter, if you make your mind up on which day you can make it out I'll most likely be there. By the way I am only 14 but I am not a pain or anything like that. I just moved to the area and I dont know to many people who ride. It starts to get boring when no body is out there. I am not really all that fast C rider I just started riding mx but am learning quick. Could probably use some pointers but dont think you would have to coach me the whole time and not get any riding in or anything. Anyway hope to see you there.

Matt

Dumb question, but if you're 14, why aren't you in school during the week?

I'll let you know when I'm going, I'm thinking either Thursday or Friday.

Darryl

Not that dumb of a question, but I usually have to work or something on the weekends so I go during the week right after school. I am like 20 minutes from the track and get there by 4 and have like 2 hours to ride. Pay 15 after 4 so its not that bad. I think they close at 5 now so thats not good. 😢 Anybody know for sure?

Not that dumb of a question, but I usually have to work or something on the weekends so I go during the week right after school. I am like 20 minutes from the track and get there by 4 and have like 2 hours to ride. Pay 15 after 4 so its not that bad. I think they close at 5 now so thats not good. 😢 Anybody know for sure?

not that bad?! 😢, that my friend is what I call convenience, I wish i could do that everyday 😢 :cry: 😢

the only thing more convenient would be like having your own practice track right behind you that you can ride for free everyday the moment you step out of work.

kinda like me! 😢😢

not that bad?! 😢, that my friend is what I call convenience, I wish i could do that everyday 😢 :cry: 😢

No what I am saying is paying 15 vs. paying the normal 25 bucks for 2 hrs qould be bad. I would not be able to pay 25 to ride for 2 hrs very often. But 15 seems alot more manageable. Oh Yeah and by the way who is going to go to the race this weekend? I would like to hang out with somebody at the race.

thanks,

Matt.