OT, anyone can help me to make a call?

won a bid in ebay, but it has been 3 weeks since i sent the payment, and now the ebayer has "decided" not to reply my email.

so was wondering anyone whos nearby can help me make a call to this shop

" Hinckley Performance 1390 Ridge Rd. Hinckley OH 44233 "

If you want to mail your payment, please send it and include a copy of this email to:

Rick Opper

3257 West 43rd Street

Cleveland, OH 44109

United States

(216) 281-2817Ext.7

i have actually sent the payment to Rick to above mentioned address. just hoping if anyone who stay near can help me with this...

thanks ?

i have decided to get help from here(and give the ebayer a chance) before i leave a negative comment.

No joy buddy. There's no Hinckley Performance listed. There are two businesses at that address, Hinckley Beverage 330-278-4600 and Massage Therapy of Hinckley 330-278-2800. No answer at either. Called the number for Rick Opper and some guy said he wasn't there. I asked when he'd be back and he said I could try again tomorrow. So I'll try then if you want and let you know.

That's a real bummer. I lost $160 for a rear windshield for my '69 Charger through the internet. You have to have a little trust for your fellow man when purchasing online. Unfortunatly there are some people out there that take advantage of it. Hope your get in touch with the guy.

won a bid in ebay, but it has been 3 weeks since i sent the payment, and now the ebayer has "decided" not to reply my email.

so was wondering anyone whos nearby can help me make a call to this shop

" Hinckley Performance 1390 Ridge Rd. Hinckley OH 44233 "

If you want to mail your payment, please send it and include a copy of this email to:

Rick Opper

3257 West 43rd Street

Cleveland, OH 44109

United States

(216) 281-2817Ext.7

i have actually sent the payment to Rick to above mentioned address. just hoping if anyone who stay near can help me with this...

thanks ?

i have decided to get help from here(and give the ebayer a chance) before i leave a negative comment.

Rookie , File a complain (in Ebay) that Seller won't reply you after payment was sent.

Hey rookie517, just tried to call again. They said he wasn't in and to try back late this afternoon. So I'll try again and let you know. They do keep offering to take a message, but I figured it'd be better to talk to him ?

yup, i sent bank draft.. ?

i have been doing the same kinda payment all this while, payment to Linco, and a couples of our TTer folks here, and i appreciated their helping hand for ordering some parts for me, and all this are base on the "trust" we given each other.

and in ebay, it should be the same kinda "trust" i have got to give, but sometimes... there's still risk when ya buying stuff from ebay. ?