Sign in to follow this  

Toasted my oil

I have overheated my tranny oil.more than once i know because of the smell and the change in property the oil has. i have the trx450r and i been riding in in about 20 degree weather and its been overheating...but all summer i rode it with no problems in way more heat than i run it in now...i use 10-40 oil.

try this stuff. Seems like snake oil but actually works very well. Some big names are about to endorse it. I have tested it myself in several bikes and conditions and it works.

RIDE,

Havent heard from you in a while. Yes you are correct we have many top riders,teams and engine builders backing our product. Ty Davis was using Two2cool in his bikes at the 24 hours of Glenn halen. He is now selling/distributing Two2cool. We are getting mulitple new dealers daily and now have over 5 international distributors.

FYI Two2Cool/RCE products should be available on Thumpertalk soon.

We should talk sometime when you arent busy would like to catch you up on a few things.

Norman 😢

yea i put some 2 cool in mine ,and it did drop my engine temp.i used a temp gun that only went to like 410f so it said out of range when i checked it before the 2 cool,then after it read around 380,i checked temp at the header cause i was curious to see how hot it was,i have seen it glowing at night when at idle.i have a yamaha ttr 250