Sign in to follow this  

I smell a scam......

That is one of the really frustrating things in life, drop-kicks who are too pitiful to stand on their own two feet and instead have to rip hard working people off.

Being honest and hard working I can’t even comprehend building some poor guys hopes up about a new bike, taking his money, and then shafting him.

While most of us work hard to get what we want, these scammers have come to a point in their lives where they have basically failed. They are too stupid or are socially retarded and hence can’t get descent jobs to pay for their own things. Hence, lets take advantage of those hard working, descent folks, to fund living outside of our means!

May all of you scammers live sad meaningless lives.

If you think about it though, these scammers are real smart. If they spent as much time trying to figure out a scam as to finding a real job, I think they could be way ahead of the game. They do have a lot to offer if they would use their brain for good things or to catch scammers! 😢

mcmart.com is another website scammer's have infiltrated, I've got 3 Yam 2-stroke's 4-sale their and get e-mailed daily by these f---er's wanting to buy, I use to delete, now reply SOLD

😢

The reason they have good FB is because they stole some ones account

Some bastard in the UK stole my eBay account! 😢 I got ahold of the ebay people and got it back within 24hrs. I don't know what happened to the guy, they said they were going to investigate and I think prosecute him to the max possible but I don't remember for sure. I think I might still have all hid info (phone #, addy, full name etc. from when he changed it in "my" profile) maybe it is time to have some fun 😢. He wasn't selling bikes though, just cell phones.