Sign in to follow this  

10/31 Enduro New Paris IN Where is this place at?

Hi all. I want to start racing. Not MX. There is an Enduro in indiana this sunday. Anyone know where this is exactlly? I have never raced before I also wonder if going by myself is a mistake? There is a lot to enduro racing right? I would not want to be in the way or inconviniece anyone. what are ya'll takes on this? Any info apprieciated.

New Paris is in Elkhart County, near Goshen (NE part of the state).

I believe this is an AMA sanctioned event. AMA

I raced this enduro by myself a couple years ago and I really enjoyed this one in particular. Don't worry at all about being in somebody's way, your not. The faster riders will just go around you. You are no different then any other obstacle that they have to get around, so don't worry.

The only thing I would say is when a rider catches up to you and starts hooting for you to move, just let them pass. If they caught you then you shouldn't pick this time to try to race them. The best thing is go out and run as fast as you can safely go and just race yourself and the course. Let the results show you how you stack up.

Don't even think about keeping time just go ride and run the best you can.

I had only run one Enduro before I rode the one your referring too so I wasn't much different then you.

Don't miss it you will have fun. Just go as far as you can! 😢

New Paris is just a few miles south of Goshen IN on Hwy 13. Check this site RidersMc.org

Weather has been great here, I'm just east of New Paris. Conditions should be perfect tomorrow 😢