Sign in to follow this  

Hows this price?

I am looking at a '02 DRZ400E, full Yoshimura Exhaust, ProTaper Bars and triple clamp, Skid plate, Race Tech Suspension (for my weight) Scott Dampner (lower half, not the dampner)and Maeir Bark Busters. That's what I can think of right now, the bike is in excellent conditon and runs like a raped ape. OH YA THE PRICE....3400$

A little pricy for your area...but here in Cali..it sounds like a good price. GO FOR IT!

I'm not sure if it's much of an issue for you, but is there a license plate registered to the bike?

Either way it sounds like a good deal. If you go to purchase, carry a couple of your $100's in your back pocket and see if he'll bite at $3200. Never hurts to try and get an even better deal.

Oh wait a second... Is the seller a TT Memeber reading this post!?! 😢

I always think of the asking price as a starting point to bargain down. It's not a bad price, but most sellers ask for more than they actually think they're going to get. 😢

actually his starting price was 3900$ so he came down quite a bit, I'm sure he's gonna stick at this price.

I live close by in Boise and that seems about right for that bike. If I were in the market I would defintely look at it. I hope its not too beat up and that you can get the guy to deal a little more just on pricipal. Good luck. 😢

I am looking at a '02 DRZ400E, full Yoshimura Exhaust, ProTaper Bars and triple clamp, Skid plate, Race Tech Suspension (for my weight) Scott Dampner (lower half, not the dampner)and Maeir Bark Busters. That's what I can think of right now, the bike is in excellent conditon and runs like a raped ape. OH YA THE PRICE....3400$

Am I the only one who cares how many miles did the bike had and if the seller is 1st ownser ? 😢