Sign in to follow this  

Well heres the post for BR on 10/29

I'm heading out with a friend of mine and a buddy of his this Friday. This will be a rain or shine outting. It will seperate the men from the boys 😢

Here is a link to the weather-

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USIL0906.html

We all know weathermen suck at what they do and I hope for a change in weather. Be expecting atleast 70 degrees with isolated T-storms, those who are made of sugar and will melt, need not post.

My friend is not the best rider or a good one at that, fyi. I will probably need to baby sit him with parts of the trails. He's great to watch crash though 😢 His friend has a WR450 and is not familiar with the trails in his 30's, thats all I know.

I won't be driving, look for a crew cab with closed trailer.

Showing up about 10am, friend has to get the lil ones off to school.

Lets get a role call going here-

LBZ no can do on fri. a friend of mine died yesterday 🤣 gots to do the funeral wake thing. they dont know what happened yet died in his sleep. I do know for years this guy was messed up on pain killers from back surgury. who knows 😢

anyway back to the subject at hand again this is weather permiting i will most likley go on sun. with dragon 😢

call me fri. nite and tell me the riding conditions 😢

Say hello to the girls for me 😢 :cry:🤣

Wow, sorry to hear about that kev, I hope his family gets through it alright. 😢

LBZ - I'll probably be there on friday unless the weather turns to complete [@#$%&*!], but doesn't BR open at noon / close at 5 on fridays? I'd be up for BR on Saturday or Sunday instead, if the weather is [@#$%&*!] on Friday or if you guys want more riding time than 5hrs... 😢

I'm going to go out to BR friday, see you there.

Red Ford f150 4 door, grey enclosed trailer.

Hey LBZ, any video to post from last sunday? I had a great time and am already thinking about next year. I am grounded for the remainder of this year's good weather. I need something to watch to get through the tough times.

I've got off Friday so I was planning on going out if the weather is decent. If its raining or gonna be too muddy, count me out. I've seen 4 wheel drive trucks get stuck in the parking lot out there when the clay gets real wet! 😢

Seriously 😢

Hey Kev- Very sorry to hear about your loss, my depest condolences 😢

Hey Jaggley- the footage will be posted soon enough, as you know the helmetcam didn't work that day. I'm setting up a website at the moment, so soon enough it will be posted with other highlightes 😢

Maybe JohnT3 will host it till then, hope you don't mind my music,Kev, Vincer,Fred,Jiggley balls 😢

BTW where the hell you been JT3? Think you can just drop off the face of the earth, or something?

Krass- I'm not sure what time they open on Fridays, so thanks for the heads up. If your up for a mudfest, feel free to join us.

I see our T-Storms were knocked down to a few showers, trying to get crazy Tony to join if possible. Left a message telling him I'd pull the dead skin off his mellon, if he joins us.

Matt get your ass out ther boy!! Shee-it it's around the block for you, let alone a 2 hr. drive.

I know, I know! 😢

If I do come tomorrow I'm bringing a friend. Hes more of a track guy too, but we like to hit the woods every once in a while so maybe we can take you guys for a ride.

Hey I used to work at Tuf Racing which I see you have on your front fender 😢

Yeah they gave me free free stickers after I spent 3 grand there on gear & misc. 😢 what a deal 😢 :cry:

Well tomorrow is a go, riding noon til 6pm. 30% chance of rain and in the 70's...

Krass you going? I'm not bringing my helmet cam, thing really pissed me off last time and don't want to bother with it.

The only way a Canoe will come in to play is when that school girl asks for a tip.

I'll say, heres your tip-

"Don't stand up in a canoe" 😢

Other then that Freds the one that needs the canoe 😢

I'm just glad I don't have to drive again 😢

Looks like Smudge 100%, Krass 50% and we all know what percent Matt comes in at 😢

Where ya at JohnT3 😢 friday should be a good one for you?

Looks like Smudge 100%, Krass 50% and we all know what percent matt comes in at 😢

Yep, I'm a definite maybe! 😢

Other then that Freds the one that needs the canoe

And a very large shoe horn 😢 :cry:

LBZ Me and Ty are going sun. so if the weather holds out maybe next week 😢

Krass you going? I'm not bringing my helmet cam, thing really pissed me off last time and don't want to bother with it.

booo! 😢 ^^

wow 80 degreez in the forcast, who cares if it's rainy! Looks like I'll be there. 😢 Do you wanna ride track a little more this time Lbz? 😢

I will park in the same spot across from the pit w/purple crystler van, sideless trailer, '03 yz250F w/tt stickers. I'll try to be there around noon. I'm gonna try out my pocket gps this time, it fits nicely in my new platypus water backpack thing. 😢

I'm a go for sure, loaded the bikes tonight. You guys park by the track? Mud or no Mud I'm ridin, park in the back if you worry about getting stuck with your truck. I have a Ford so if you guys need a pull I can help get you out. 😢

Smudge- I'm sure you know by now they don't open till noon. Your a riot! a ford having to pull out a chevy 😢 If Matt or I see your Ford on the side of the road, (aka Found On Road Dead) we'll give you a lift the rest of the way 😢 Good to see you out Smudge 😢

Matt- way to tell him boy 😢 Anyway hope you can make it out tomorrow. If you do, just to let you know I ride horribly on BR's mx track. I feel much better/safer at sunset just so you know. I'll be out there tomorrow with Krass on the track so don't laugh too hard 😢

See you boyz noonish in the sticks 🤣