Sign in to follow this  

Hopes and dreams for a new moto-sport park

FYI - a guy (not me) in Colorado Springs is trying to plan and open a new moto-sports facility 😢. Not sure if he can pull it off but here is his website:

http://www.motozone.us

I hope he pulls it off. Last time I heard of someone trying to open a new track it got the axe because of zoning or something.

There will be many many obstacles to jump over, go around or under. We wish him the best but it could be tough. He needs support so if you are so inclined be sure and let him know. 😢

BD, I'm pretty sure this is the same guy. I looked at the map and remember that's the same place. I hope he can pull it off too, but last I heard, the county pretty much said "When hell freezes over" Hope I'm wrong! I've got to admire his tenacity!

Merf

I have a feeling they've came down and seen first hand how PMI is treated if so might as well forget it. pdawg:banghead:

theres no way in hell that guy will be able to do what he wants with the amount of space he is claiming. didnt a year ago or so he said he had the x games downhill bmx event scheduled to be held there? the guys got ambition and a dream, and thats great, but the logistics arent there at all