Sign in to follow this  

------hollister ,holloween ,sunday ------anyone going?

We are going again this sunday (halloween)

form 8-2

WE WILL PARK all the way down past the PIT SHOP on the left

03 yz 450 #921 barkbusters and I will have red gear on and will be with a bunch of hondas

04crf250

2002cr500service honda

ect,

we will be in a grey 2002 chevy silverado lice# RCB 2

and a RED 6in lifted chevy silverado

Me and the boys may be up for an early to noon quickie. will know for sure tomorrow. Mike in Modesto

i'll be there sat and sunday. Can u get to the big gp track if u park in the lower level or do u have to drive to the upper ranch?

i'll be there sat and sunday. Can u get to the big gp track if u park in the lower level or do u have to drive to the upper ranch?

no,and you can only ride it on race weekends ,sat. practice and if you race on sunday

Hey Brown. think i can find a place to park my trailer and camp this weekend or ya think it will fill up. I cant get there until sat 10:00am. I usually go on friday mornings when im off and theres no problem. Thanks Mike in Modesto

I dont know ,it will probally be packed but ,there is a chance you could grab a spot ,how bigs your rig ?

Oh you know Im going!!! Ive been posting our rides on Supermotojunkie.com and BARF. We ride almost every sunday and Im definatley there again. Stop by and say whats up!!

Im always parked across from the TT track. I ride a black Supermoto KLX400 and an XR100....which is too much fun. Hope to see you guys out there. :cry:

Planning on leaving the KLX plated for a blast up and down 25, then back in the park for some dirt.

20' toy trailer, dont need too much space. Still trying to figure out my schedule. you now all of lifes necessary B.S. gets in the way sometimes but im pretty sure im gonna get up there sometime this weekend.

Get there early, my parents camp there once or twice a year from Redding, CA. they always tell me the place is deserted on friday afternoon, starts filling friday evening, and they hear people driving in while there sleeping friday night. Its still not bad early sat morning, but by the time I get there its always packed solid.

I need to break in my new auto-clutch so I'll either be at Hollister or Metcalf (maybe both) on sat/sun.

Good luck,

Auto clutch! Our local suzuki dealer put one in his drz. said it's sweet. Better make sure brakes are working though. Ive heard you lose compression braking. good luck Mike in Modesto

Yep, you need to hit the gas to get compression braking back.

I will be testing it this weekend, probably post some findings next monday if all goes well.

I'll be out there saturday afternoon to camp. im going bymyself :cry: so im lookin for a riding buddy..Ill be out on my #5 kaw kx125 with a dish network tshirt and I'll be parked in any of the camps witha blue chevy truck with a lighter color front end...you cant miss me...ill be bymyself! :cry:

We will be there most likely Sunday, but Saturday is a slight possiblity. If we go Sunday we will will try to get there about 8:30am. If you will be up there OHVrider let me know. It would be nice to say hi face to face. :cry: We have been parking on Radio Ridge lately when there is room, in our Charcoal grey Chevy, Silverado. :cry:

Just a word to the campers at hollister,

Don't forget to chain your bikes up at night! The thieves come out at night and have literally pushed bikes right out of camps while people are sleeping. Have fun!

Fryboy

It looks like I'll be down there Sunday with a couple other of my riding buddies. I usually park in the front lot near the HHORA area, but unless I get there early Sunday the front lot might be full up.

I drive an '85 Chevy pickup, dark brown and tan. I ride a YZ450, number 16. I'll be with a KTM 520 rider (black and silver) and another guy on a WR400. I'm leaving the kids at home this time so we might not be at the truck very much. (More riding and less "babysitting"!)

Has anyone heard if the lower field is open?

Stop by and say hi if you see me at my truck or out on the trail. It would be interesting to put a face with some of your screen names. If the lower field is open I'm betting we'll be down there looking for jumps or grass tracks.

John

I thought it was open last saturday? I rode to the top of middlefield from the twin hill climb and saw some riders coming from the other direction?

I think the upper part of the park is better after rain. If I don't find anyone to ride with I'll probably just go around and circles on Pete's and Jay's til I get dizzy. :cry:

Saturday I'll be testing the Z-Start, not sure what I'm doing Sunday, probably more testing. :cry:

I'll probably be the YZ450 rider wearing orange KTM racing gear.

Cheers,

hey were you out there last sunday with your black KLX, cuz i saw one on the TT track, it was there almost the whole time, if it was you that pipe sounded good, is it a yoshi??

hey john maybe I'll see u up there this weekend :cry: ill be in a blue chevy truck with the front end a lighter color..u cant miss me! #5 kawi with a dish tshirt

Yes, lower field is open. Everything should be open on the weekend. We've had no rain in a few days.

Be safe out there!! There was a fatalty a couple of weeks ago. It's bound to be nuts 'cause of the holiday so keep yer mellons on yer shoulders. Have fun!! :cry: