Sign in to follow this  

UNI, Twin Air, or Ready Racing filter for an '05?

I see that last years part #'s for both Uni and Twin are listed for the '05, but Ready's is not. Maybe they just haven't updated the cataloging yet. I am going to get a couple extra filters and am wanting opinions. I am leaning towards the Ready Racing ones, due to price and the good things I have heard about them. I have heard that they are comparable in construction and materials as the other two brands, and can be washed and reused anyway, even if they are intended to be "disposable". Heck, for $10, even if I do end up throwing them away, its cheap enough. My question is, those that have used them, do they filter as well, in your opinion?

Call them before you order - I have been waiting 30 days now for my 5 ready filters...still no word on when they will ship. Website says 1-2 weeks, but it has said that for the last month.

I bought 3 of them after hearing they hold up well and can be re-used (the ready filters). They seemed to work well with no dirt getting through but there was no way I was going to be able to re-use them. Every one was torn in a few places when I inspected them after taking them out. I washed them and looked at them real well and decided not to use them again. I might have gotten away with 1 more use but didn't want to take the risk. They were very handy though coming very well oiled and with gloves to install with.

My twin air filters are in that condition after a few uses so either way it's not much different when cost and time to oil etc... is factored in