GRAND PRIX

NOVEMBER 13th & 14th 2004

At Pacific Raceways in Kent

NMA Points Event

Saturday, November 13th

Short Course:

ENTRY FEE: $40.00

SIGN-UP STARTS: 6:00am until 11:30am

1st race at 10:00am: Woman, 15 & under, 200-C, Open C, Vintage(82 or older), and Team

2nd race at 12:30pm: Sportsmen, Super Senior, Senior Amateur, Senior Expert, 4-stroke Amateur, Vet Amateur

Sunday, November 14th

Long Course:

ENTRY FEE: $40.00

SIGN-UP STARTS: 6:00am

Race at 10:00am: AA, Open A, Open B, 200-A, 200-B, 4-stroke Expert, Vet Expert, and Unclassified

Mini Race Sunday, November 14th

ENTRY FEE: $20.00

SIGN-UP STARTS: 6:00am T-shirts and trophies to all mini race entries.

Race starts at 2:00pm

Classes: 8 years old and under,

9-12 years old

NMA Points Event

Gate fee: $10:00 per person Absolutely NO FIRES!!!!!!

Camping fee: $15.00 per vehicle

Race times subject to change without notice!

Check out our website at Stumpjumpers.org

For more information: call Jerry Allen days at 425-334-6125 or evenings at 425-335-4276

Corrected 😢

Seems like it used to be called the White Knuckle before it became the Nasty Wench. Different club promoted perhaps? 😢

you are right. the original name was the white knuckle. team cruch took over the event for a while and changed the name to the "nasty wench". as of last year the stumpjumpers are hosting the event and went back to the original name.

So can some one give me a definet awnswer on this, Do you need to have a spark arrestor? I was thinking maybe not cause it's going to be on private property? I want to know so that way I'm all ready to rock when it comes time for the race.

I talked to a club member today and he said about 1/3 of the course will be on pavement?

Whats up with that?

Confirmed yesterday at ArenaCross that the entire roadrace course will be used.

Bring your street racing skills also.

Eric

Confirmed yesterday at ArenaCross that the entire roadrace course will be used.

Bring your street racing skills also.

Eric

The WHOLE road course? I thought I quit roadracing!? I'll buy a beer for the first person who puts their knee down. 😢 Any other first-timers showing up on Saturday?

Rode the track on Saturday with RMC team. As you know the, the start is in front of the gates on the mx track. The entire track will be utilized for the start and race. You exit the track behind the gates into the woods. I "pre-viewed" the first section of woods heading into the clear-cut. Will be tight.

Let me give you a heads up on the mx track. The start heads into an S turn. Immediately exiting the S turn is a Triple or Double/Single or Single/Single/Single depending how you look at it. I was able to nail the triple with no problem. Upon landing, you sail over a long table to a sweeping right leading to a series of doubles. Fairly easy. Then the high speed back stretch into the tight turns with a double. As you exit that towards what was the whoop section, there are now 2 doubles with the second being a launcher! Then you head toward the middle of the track for the final left turn into a large table that will put by the announcing tower and exiting to the woods!

The road course should be awesome!!! 5th gear tapped on the straights!!!

Looking forward to this race (and it being the final of the year for NMA)

mx813

so what you are saying is there are lots of "rollable" jumps, right 😢 :cry:

I need to work on my mx skillz 😢

So who's going tommorow? I'm gonna be there I'm gonna ride the sportsmen class with a friend so if ya see me come up and say whats up since I don't know non of your guys from off here. Joe #439 '04 KX 125