Sign in to follow this  

DRZ Seat

I'm looking for a stock or after-market seat for my 03 DRZ, I just bought the bike and it has a custom seat (gray) that is to tall for me it's nice and comfy but the guy I bought the bike from was 6'3" (or something like that) and it's just to tall for this "highth challenged" dude I'm willing to trade or sell the seat I have, it is like new condition.

My Buddy bought the jell seat witch is an ecssory offered by Suzuki and it lowered the seat hight by 1" from stock.

I dont care for it as it dip's low just in front of the tank making your butt want to be there instead of father back.

My Buddy loves it.

I have a Suzuki gel seat you can have for $100 plus actual shipping charges ( U.S.A. shipping only ) also a stock OEM seat for the same deal. Both were used for a short time on my 2003 DRZ 400S and are in like new condition. PM me if you are interested. 😢

I have a lowered stock seat that came with my bike, I like the stock one better.

$35 + shipping.

I may want to trade. I have a like new stock seat. I'm running the gel myself, but always interested in something new. Do you have a pic of the seat you want to trade?

Thanks for the replys I will get back to everyone when I get time, busy busy, work sucks 😢

I just bought a gel seat, Thanks mmeeks 😢

I will post a pic of my tall seat when I get one (my camera is so hi-tech it will be a few days to a week 😢) I also have 3/4 in. spacers that I removed from the bar mounts.