Sign in to follow this  

Now This is a Women I Could Marry.

Pressure washers are bad 😢

I think she's bad too 😢

Yeah, tell me about it. I just felt a little twitch when I saw that. Imagine fighting with her over who's going to get the new racing cams and then you settle for a bj and let her get them.

brad, you're too much. were you a smart ass punk kid when you were growing up? some of the stuff you come out with is funny 😢 :cry: 😢

that chick does look like shes got a good body, is that a crf 250 or 450?

beauty is but a light switch away. 😢

😢 :cry: 😢

That's a great quote I am gonna have to steal it from ya

Fryboy

Besides, beauty is but a light switch away.

Yeah but what do you do when the sun comes up?

A friend of mine used to say. "I'd do anyone that was willing to do me, even if she is a cow..............as long as I am sure my friends won't see me do it, and I won't have to hear about it afterward" 😢😢

Besides, beauty is but a light switch away.

Yeah but what do you do when the sun comes up?

A friend of mine used to say. "I'd do anyone that was willing to do me, even if she is a cow..............as long as I am sure my friends won't see me do it, and I won't have to hear about it afterward" 😢😢

Everyone's gotta have their standards, huh? Even if they are really... really... low. 😢

That girl in the pic is probably drop-dead gorgeous on a night on the town... looks like she's concentrating on the bike, in a candid shot... we can't look pretty ALL the tiime! But she rides, go girl! 😢