Sign in to follow this  

How many bikes do you have? How many are paid off?

I am on my quest to justify getting another bike. Can anyone help me out with some ammo? I am looking to say something like "But, the guys on TT all have 2 bikes"...

How many bikes do you have? 😢

How many are paid off? 😢

As usual thanks for any feedback.

2004 Yamaha YZ250F- Paid off

2004 Ducati 999R- Paid off

...I dont think we have ever financed a vehicle. Its just so much easier paying it all up front, not having to worry about financing and all that. Payments SUCK. Plus, you can get in and out of the dealer much faster.

3 and all 3 are paid for. Thinking about getting a crf450. I might do it after Christmas. I don't need it but I want it. You can't have to many bikes. 😢

...I dont think we have ever financed a vehicle. Its just so much easier paying it all up front, not having to worry about financing and all that. Payments SUCK. Plus, you can get in and out of the dealer much faster.

You're right, in theory money is the best I've just never been able to save the $20k for a 999r or a car for that matter, damn.

I think I have right at 4, 3 are paid off. I actually on possess one the other three are paper weights at my parents house. 😢

Well if you can, it is the way to go...oh, and the 999R is not a $20,000 bike.... 😢

I was rounding up 😢

You're right, in theory money is the best I've just never been able to save the $20k for a 999r or a car for that matter, damn.

It would be nice to pay cash for everything but I don't have the patience to save the money. I have financed all of my bikes but I pay them off as soon as possible. 😢

We have three: one is paid off, the other is two days old, and my XR is almost paid off.

A little debt is no big deal. Ya get used to it, cuz living in Hawaii ain't cheap.

Well if you can, it is the way to go...oh, and the 999R is not a $20,000 bike.... 😢

I was rounding up 😢

Do a search, you are way off. 😢

4 and had 4 since I was 18 years old.... 😢 :cry:

3 of 4 paid off...... 😢

Where the hell do you guys keep all these bikes? Am I also gonna have to convince her that I need the entire garage dedicated to myself as well? Man, this isnt gonna be good. I do have one entire side dedicated to myself, 1 bike, lawn mower, etc...

This is kinda depressing. I guess I'm young and should just be lucky to have a nice house and at least 1 bike right now. Oh, and I am a newlywed who paid for most of his wedding, that hurt 😢

3, 2 paid for. Motorcycles are like breaths of air, never too many!

I am on my quest to justify getting another bike. Can anyone help me out with some ammo? I am looking to say something like "But, the guys on TT all have 2 bikes"...

How many bikes do you have? 😢

How many are paid off? 😢

As usual thanks for any feedback.

Are you looking for ammo for a female? Then the 'all the guys have' line won't work... try telling her its like shoes, you need different pairs for different occasions, right? Same with bikes... ! 😢

Oh, and this girl has two... both in the sig, both paid for! 😢

Are you looking for ammo for a female? Then the 'all the guys have' line won't work... try telling her its like shoes, you need different pairs for different occasions, right? Same with bikes... ! 😢

Oh, and this girl has two... both in the sig, both paid for! 😢

Yes, this is for my own research. I know the 'All the guys' line won't work, I learned that like 7 years ago. It's honestly just a way for me to get a feel of how people manage their bikes. I know that more is better and believe me I would have many bikes if money werent an issue, I could blab off 10 bikes that I would love to have. The hard part is plotting my next move.

I'll probably get flamed for this...

I've never borrowed money for a bike - any bike. Nor will I ever. But that's just me. 😢

Houses and cars are one thing, but I don't believe in making payments on toys. 😢

Bultaco,

I would love to be able to pay for everything in cash. I was on course for doing this until getting married and killing my savings. Now the house is eating up my money and if my dog keeps eating my trim off the walls I'll never be able to save $$ again...AGH. Addiction sux.

That's not deserving of a flame, I admire all you guys that have your bikes paid off and never financed them. That's my goal as well. 😢

I have two, I paid $1000 for my new fangled 😢 1987 Honda XR 280 and one that my dad bought for me as my first bike a 1974 Kawasaki KS125, at the whopping total 100 bucks 😢 :cry:. Man a lot of you guys spend a lot of $$ on your toys.