Sign in to follow this  

AlpineStars Tech 10

Yup, the ultimate boot is almost here. Expect to see it in shops around Christmas with an MSRP of about $415 😢...no joke.

02034100052L.jpg

Dang, those look nice but I like my Tech6's and if I were to go into that kinda money I think I would go with the Sidi's? I'll have to check them out, thanks for the info. 😢

The booties are massive with hinged ankle support. Too bad they look so much like the failed Vectors

They're not gonna make em in white? man. I think I'm just gonna buy the tech 8's...gotta love the bling bling of a clean shiny white pair of boots 😢 :cry:

Look like something some rapper should be wearin', then they could ride one of these......

HOODRI.jpg

man, I guess I was wrong about the boots being bling bling...I guess the only true bling bling in life is a set of huge 100 spoke wire wheels...some people use those suckers like duct tape: pretty much universal and can be put on anything. 😢

Yup, the ultimate boot is almost here. Expect to see it in shops around Christmas with an MSRP of about $415 😢...no joke.

02034100052L.jpg

Welcome to last month... 😢

Is is just me or do those boots make your eyes want to vomit?

Those dont look all that great and im with everyone else that thinks they look like the vectors. Just go buy some Sidi's, you'll be happy

No, just the price. 😢

Global Moto Outlet has a pretty good price. If you get one of their 5% discount things you can get them for under $400. I already pre ordered a pair...they're supposed to be released on Dec. 3

No thanks, i'll keep my SG10's, those look like they belong in a bad scifi movie, not on my feet.

Why would anyone condider buying those boots. There is no point really because I think the Tech 8's satisfy most people. They look better, are cheaper, and they work. I don't think Alpinestars is going to sell many Tech 10's.

those look like some pretty nice boots but im sticken with my Gaerne SG 10. sponsership baby 😢

I think they look like a mix between the Vector, tech 6 and 8. They are nice but not worth it. Maybe $350.