Sign in to follow this  

MotoMan393

I'm a brand new member approximately five minutes new to this site. The first post I happened to read was motodad's letter to son. I jumped on this site in a hotass hurry to get some advice on a problem with my xt350. I must say I was slowed down a little bit. I was truly touched after reading the father's letter to his son. In my plans on troubleshooting my bike this evening, I never would have thought I'd be typing this, greasy fingers and all. Some say the wave of the internet has begun to keep people separated and shut off from one another. I disagree. I don't know anybody on this site nor have I ever corresponded with anybody, but have been overcome with a deep empathy.

To the parents, family, and friends of Garrett Berg- My deepest condolences.

Welcome to TT Strokey.

Read on and you will find alot of information about Garrett and the people that love him so much. You will also learn of the GarrettMichaelBerg (GMB) memorial race. The people this young man touched are all over the world and many of them come to Splendora each year to celebrate his life with the Berg family. Hopefully you will be as touched by the Berg family as we all are.