Sign in to follow this  

"Long Way Round" starts tonight

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but "Long Way Round" starts tonight on Bravo...

"Actors and friends Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman star in and co-produce this new Bravo series chronicling their four-month transcontinental journey by motorcycle."

http://www.bravotv.com/Long_Way_Round/

I've seen the first episode and its pretty cool. Definitely see the first episode because its all about the prep. The rest is going to be riding.

Very interesting show! I can't wait to see the ride!

Shoulda been rockin' DRZ's!

Dan

I read this post yesterday, but I forgot to watch or record the show 😢 I'll have to do a tivo search to see if they're showing re-runs at odd hours (as cable TV usually does).

-Mike

Awesome show so far! But being rich actors, why didn't they just BUY bikes like the rest of us instead of looking for freebies???? &%$#@!

I wondered the same. Whining over FREE bikes tainted my opinion of them a little, but I'm still looking forward to seeing the rest of the series.

Ewan mat be well off, but when's the last time you saw that other guy in anything? 😢

I thought the show was great, even my wife was into it.

Excellent show. I magine they were trying to offset the costs of the other production stuff by offering some product placement to a moto company. Bravo to BMW for stepping up. I think KTM fumbled the ball a bit. It would've been a good opportunity for them to get their name in front of some people who have never heard of them.

Oh well, Ive set my cable box to automatically goto Bravo every Thurs at 10pm.

Brett

We're only just getting to see it here in Europe now!!

Best bit so far (apart from a cameraman with no bike licence), when the guy comes down stairs with a guitar in one hand and an AK47 in the other!! LOL

Marcus, we only got the first episode last night, dont give away the story! 😢

You da man!!! You are welcome to my portable garage of trail tools anytime!!!!!!!!!! Looks like we are going to have a GREAT year. I read about the show in the paper and was totally bumbed I do not get BRAVO. Thanks 😢 :cry:

I'm bummed that I missed the first episode. 😢 I hope Bravo will re-run it, but the TiVo listings don't give a description of each episode. I just scheduled it to record all episodes. Hopefully, I'll catch the first one in there somewhere.

-Mike