Sign in to follow this  

Not yet on the way

Gday all,

Not sure how this effects you guys in America but i have had confirmation today from Suzuki Australia that "the RMZ450 has had production delays in Japan and wont be available until first quarter of 2005"

Not good news for me or my Suzuki dealer as he will loose sales to the 05 CRF with the later RMZ delay, i bleed yellow so i will wait, ohhhh well just means more practice on my 03 RM 250. 😢

I have been told Feb/March of '05. Seems the original frame was having issues at the swingarm mount.

I just called and talked to sales at Orange county Suzuki. They said the president of Suzuki North America was in their shop 2 days ago. The RM-Z450 per them, is on the water, and expected to be at dealers with in two weeks. I also contacted my local dealer in Washington state, and he called his regional rep. and was told that if the bikes weren't in his shop before thanks giving, he would buy him dinner at FX Mcrory's (high dollar restuarant in seattle).

Can anyone confirm this one way or another? I have heard enough rumors for life time. 😢

We are a dealer in Arkansas. I have asked the very same questions. They told me they were on the water expected in about two weeks. I am like everyone else, we will see.

😢

Thanks :)that helps confirm what I heard today. I have had one paid for since August, and my 03 sold two weeks ago, I'm bikeless for the first time in 35 years. Where is your dealership in Arkansas? My Dad is from there, and most of my family is in Monticello, and Little Rock.