Sign in to follow this  

NE1 thinkin about Happy Ramblers on saturday?

They are having their last Organized Practice day this saturday (Oct 30) and racing on Sunday. I've been wanting to hit one of their practice days for a while now. Anybody here plan on going?

organized practice days are for everyone. they only have it a few times a year, the day before a race. it's not open-practice, where everybody rides at the leisure. it's organized, split into groups of "practice motos" that run in cycles all day. so from 9am - 3pm i think you typically get about six practice motos in that last about 10-15 minutes each.

weather isnt looking too good for saturday right now anyways.. so who knows.

i may try and do rocket on sunday too! gotta find some coverage for marleydog first.

boy that dog of yours....lol....i'd just bring it...better than missin out ya know?! not doing the happy deal...sry...i think its gonna be a mud fest anyway.Last time i went i got in 4 moto's...not bad...better than race day.Try and make Rocket dawg! 😢 i'll give ya some lessons.......DOH!!!!!! 😢

I wish I could get out and ride this weekend, but I think I'm spending all of it working on my practice track. We just started to burry a car to build a huge downhill jump. Finished a double this week, what's next? 😢 Probably going to DG next weekend though. Still tring to convince the girl that our anniversary is so important that I need to race that day!!! 😢