Sign in to follow this  

Great article in the Ludington Daily News

Thats cool. Was Dave the guy with the 4 door Toyota TRD ?. Glad to see your rideing group getting some press. Where do we sign up?

Thats cool. Was Dave the guy with the 4 door Toyota TRD ?. Glad to see your rideing group getting some press.

Yep that is Dave "Milkweed" Milke with the Toyota. Just dont call him Milkweed to his face. Thats kinda an "inside" joke.

Where do we sign up?

Call Keith or Lauri at Ludington Cycle/Ludington Truck Tops/The Jewlery Shop (231) 845-0110 if ya want to join. The more the merrier. And we could really use the members right now. Membership is $15 per person I believe.

Whatta ya get for being a member??? Hmm Good question. 😢

Well you get to do a lot of thankless trail work over the summer. Bonus 😢 :cry: But the Club does reimburse you for your gas and in some cases lodging (U.P. Events)

But there is a nice x-mas party at the end of the year with some free give aways and 😢..... 😢🤣

There are other "unspoken" benifits that I wont go into here. I just started to realize what they were this year myself 🤣

Here is this years schedule of events. Yea it is mostly work. But there is some fun times in there also. The Snow Chicken is a blast. As is scouting out new trail, marking, and running sweep for CCC events.

WMTR_04_schedule.jpg