Sign in to follow this  

Stonyford on Halloween.

All the regular flakes have flaked, I had one other option that fell through, so I was checking to see if anyone was riding Stonyford on Sunday and if they want some company.

Stonyford....HMMMMMMMMMMMM,never been.

I would like to chk it out, but I am with fryboy on Sunday being out. But would be up for a Monday ride.

Zeke,any way you could make it on Monday???

Nutt

I have had mon and tues and fri of this week off so no chance in getting more days.

😢 Damn, Pick another day!

Stonyford is a 2.5 hour drive for me! I can't do a day trip on Halloween! I have 3 kids! 😢

I would LOVE to ride that KILLER PLACE again! TWO days would even be better! 😢 :cry:

😢 Damn, Pick another day!

Stonyford is a 2.5 hour drive for me! I can't do a day trip on Halloween! I have 3 kids! 😢

I would LOVE to ride that KILLER PLACE again! TWO days would even be better! 😢 :cry:

Dumb kids huh Scott 😢 My daughter would run away if I flake out on Trick or Treat Day🤣 I think its her favorite Holiday.

I might be able to do a Monday trip if anyone is interested. Sorry for hijacking you Zeke.

Fryboy

Fryboy,

What if that "anyone" has only 8 dirt rides under his belt,and has never been to stonyford?

Laters

Nutt

Fryboy,

What if that "anyone" has only 8 dirt rides under his belt,and has never been to stonyford?

Laters

Nutt

Yo Nutt, its no biggie to me as long as you don't fall down and start crying or anything. 😢 Stony is intimidating but I know it well enough to take it easy on you. Where have you ridden and ... never mind I will PM you

Fryboy

Zekedawg,

I've never been, but would like to hook up. I PMed you. Anyone else going, give me a call 415-407-1077.

Werner

Stony is wicked this time of year. the river was up to my pipe, last year ,around this time. worth it, go there its a red sticker free zone.