Sign in to follow this  

KLX 110 .... where to buy? what's a fair price?

I'm shopping for a KLX 110 for my daughter new or used. I've called around locally here in Vegas, but I HATE the whole bargaining thing. I'm not looking to lowball the dealer, but just want to know I'm getting a fair price. Where is a good place to buy the bike and what would a fair price be? 😢 Thanks

there are a few of them on E-bay right now. I just bought an 03 model for $1200 a couple weeks ago. The best price I've heard on a new one is $1600(otd)

good luck

eric

Hey thanks for the response Eric. I'm watching those auctions on Ebay. What's your experience been with the cost of shipping a bike? I'm getting prices here locally of $1650 + 7% tax + doc/shipping/misc fees. I know I could talk the price down, but I seriously hate that whole process. Do you know where people were getting the bike for $1600 OTD? Thanks!

My buddy bought one here in Central TX for that much. I'm not too sure on shipping charges- seems I read somewhere it's $300 for crate cost/shipping. I also know a buddy bought his yzf426 at Yamaha of Troy (OH) and had it shipped here to TX for what he described as "much cheaper" than what he could have paid locally.