Sign in to follow this  

miniclip.com...tril bike game

go to miniclip.com and find trial bike bundle. this is one of the funnest games in the world 😢 :cry:

That game is great I was completly addicted to it for a while. It may have cost my employeer as much lost productivity as TT 😢

My son has been addicted to this game for a while! It is also a good stress reliever at work!! 😢

Im about 99.9% sure I could wax anyone on this game. I play it a ton here at work and have done the Pro level 3 times dropping zero points!

It might be the only thing in my life I have ever been any good at! lol

Of course Im taking about the full version, not the version on Miniclip. 😢

Im about 99.9% sure I could wax anyone on this game. I play it a ton here at work and have done the Pro level 3 times dropping zero points!

It might be the only thing in my life I have ever been any good at! lol

Of course Im taking about the full version, not the version on Miniclip. 😢

How the *%^& do you get up that snow mountain? It's the only one I can't "clean." Heck, I've never even made it up yet!!!

Yeah I have played it before...took me 4 hours to beat the whole thing!!! Very hard in my opinion cause the guy lagged when moving him back and forth.

Ahhhhhh, i cant play it, when i click on it a red x shows up.&%$#@!!!!!

😢 :cry: 😢

awesome game, i just dont feel like dropping $10 for it though

Send me a PM if you want it. I got the full version. 😢

p.s. You have to have JavaScript installed on your computer for the full version.

How the *%^& do you get up that snow mountain? It's the only one I can't "clean." Heck, I've never even made it up yet!!!

Ok, the first two boulders are easy, Im sure you can make it up those no problem. The secret to the third one is to get the rear tire as close to the bottom of the rock as you can. As the rear tire and front tire are "resting" on the rock vertically, give it the gas and feather the front end down just enough to keep the front wheel from going over backwards but still in wheelie mode. (Does that make sense?)

Then on the 4th boulder, you have to do pretty much the same thing only its a little more extreme.

This is probably the hardest section to beat without getting docked points by the time. Im ususally in the late 40's or mid 50's (seconds) when I clear that screen.

Keep practicing! 😢

That game is hard...I don't know how to get up anything... And I ride Trials! I can't figure out the body position and when to lean. This is sad 😢 maybe I just need more practice...