Sign in to follow this  

Need quick answer! Renthal Sprockets?

Leaving for Ocatillo tomorrow and need a rear sprocket to last for the weekend (mines missing teeth) until I get a new front sprocket and chain. Is renthal steel sprockets close in quality to Ironman Sprockets? My local dealer only has the renthals. This is for a XR650R. Appreciate it in advance. 😢

I run Renthal steel sprockets. They are a little heavier than Ironman, and won't last near as long (especially on a 650R) but they work in a pinch.

Buy 'em, slap 'em on and fo'getta bout it.

Found a ironman at my local motorsports place. Stoked! You could feel the different between the ironman and the sun brand that was on there. Thanks 😢

I know you need it today but in the future check out www.rockymountainmc.com they have there own line of chains and sprockets that are of great quality and cheap (im sure there made by one of the big companys.) 😢

Check out Primary Drive at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. Cheap and last a pretty long time. I have a 50T rear on my 650. It is starting to show some wear so I will be changing it this weekend. Putting on another Primary Drive. 😢