Sign in to follow this  

Was somebody looking for EXHAUST options?

motosports.com is advertising White R-series w/SA for $160. And they are also advertising free shipping on orders over $100. Hope that helps. LB

Pipe options on the CRF's are "exhausting" to read through, and sometimes get "blown out" of proportion. Not to mention some people are full of "hot air" and other things...

😢

Waiting 5 weeks for my Thunder Alley... not to happy at this point... 😢 Gonna give them another call today.. might be asking for my $$ back...

Should have just gotten another proven BBR and been done with it...

IF the problem with TA is the ceramic coater guy...Bob NEEDS to find someone else to do it. It is costing him business. In this day and age of "order today and have it in a week"....waiting 5 weeks for a part is ridiculous.

If the problem is Bob getting the pipe built due to demand...he should say so.

Been there, HEARD that! You should check my posts several months back about my TA ordeals with Bob! Horrendous customer service, terrible communication (I threatened with legal action if I didn't get my pipe or a refund), but GREAT product. Worth the trouble? You decide. . .

turns out it should be here mon or tues.... If it had not been shipped I would have been asking for money back..

I think i should have ordered the pipe then sent it off to Jet Coatings & prob would have had it 2 weeks ago...

Too bad I cant try it out in the races sunday .. oh well 😢

yeah i just recieved my TA pipe yesterday after waiting a few weeks for it (delivered to west australia though).... but meh im about to go test ride it for the first time.. hurrah!

well so far im pretty damn happy with my pipe. seems to run a lot more smoothly than it did before (but then my stock muffler did have a massive kink in it.... hahah) and the bottom does seem better. need to ride it properly though i supppose.

anywho... could anyone else who has a full thunder alley system tell me how far the tip of the muffler sticks out past there number/side plate?? or post a pic even? cheers