05 wr 450f how much did they tell ya.......... otd?

went and look at a 05 wr450f, sat on it..... felt pretty goooood! guy poped a # of 7200.00 OTD....so I said when I come to but it can you p-lay with that # some, he said yah.... what are some other #'s tters have gotten from the dealers?I'm in cali ?

Ok! I just bought my '05 two nights ago. Paid $6716 OTD in California. That is a HECK of a deal. This is going to be a sweet bike that I will be racing in the desert. It is ALREADY half torn apart in the garage. Gotta grease everything right. Too bad the factories won't do it.

Ok! I just bought my '05 two nights ago. Paid $6716 OTD in California. That is a HECK of a deal. This is going to be a sweet bike that I will be racing in the desert. It is ALREADY half torn apart in the garage. Gotta grease everything right. Too bad the factories won't do it.

that is a great deal Ware did u buy that thar blue machine! ?

Hey dustee where in Arizona im from Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. And im plannig to go to YSA at Cave Creek. To get myself an 05 WR450F but for a higher price, so where you recommend me to buy it in Arizona. Thanks...

Hey dustee where in Arizona im from Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. And im plannig to go to YSA at Cave Creek. To get myself an 05 WR450F but for a higher price, so where you recommend me to buy it in Arizona. Thanks...

RUN, don't walk away from YSA. They're part of the Arizona Motorsports group. Go here http://www.arizonamotorsports.com/ for all the details as to why you should NOT buy your bike from them!

I bought mine at Apache Honda/Yamaha. This is the second bike I've bought from them, and both were plesant experiences.

Thanks to all you guys that helped me with this. By the way BrianVivian How much did you end up paying at Apache Honda/Yamaha for your bike??? Is it a WR450F 2005??? Thanks once again for helping me...

Yep, it's a 2005 WR450 and I paid 6600 OTD. I think they have another one in stock now.

I agree, stay as far away as you can from anything to do with Arizona(rob you blind)Motorsports. Especially Metro Motorsports. I can't count how many people have been screwed by these places. I will drive 10 miles out of my way for a 50 cent part just to support the little guys.

I agree, stay as far away as you can from anything to do with Arizona(rob you blind)Motorsports. Especially Metro Motorsports. I can't count how many people have been screwed by these places. I will drive 10 miles out of my way for a 50 cent part just to support the little guys.

Speaking of that, does anyone know where to find Yamaha parts in the Santa Clarita Valley (SoCal)? I want to stay away from SC Motorsports ? , but I'm not sure where to go around here.