Looks like it was the rectifier/regulator.

I ran a full diagnosis on my charging system last night.

only 12.3v at the battery @5000

Stator output 80-90w AC above 5000

only one reading in spec for the diode test on the rectifier

Any suggestions where to get one? They have them on BikeBandet for $120. Is that the best buy I can expect?

Thanks ?

Very easy to mis-diagnose the reg/rectifier. Different meters give different results on diode test. I recommend a 12 volt battery and a low wattage test light to test for continuity. That way you are only looking for light or no light not voltage or resistance values. There are 6 diodes in the rectifier so that is 12 tests plus red to black and black to red. 14 tests in all. And that only tests the rectifier diodes. Most people can not check the voltage regulator at home. Could be you have a problem but I suspect a lot of reg/rect get replaced for no reason. Have you checked all the connections from the RR to the bat including the fuse holder. And try a new fuse. Fuse can be hi resistance and not burned open. Check the grounds too. And make sure you have a fully charged battery when you are doing the charge tests. Bat needs to hold over 12.8 volts no load.

No. Each diode should have continuity in one direction only. Open or shorted is bad. (Diodes are polarity sensitive, that is why they work as a rectifier) If you are uncertain about how to test, ask for some local help. The whole test procedure is simple and takes about a minute to do but is a lot to explain in words. Basically choose any yellow and the red wire, connect your test leads pos to the yellow, neg to red. - conduct (test light lights up). Look for the same results from all 3 yellows to red. Then reverse the test leads, neg to yellow pos to red and look for no conduct. Then do the yellows to black except this time the results will be opposite the yellow to red results. Now do pos test lead to red, neg to black - no conduction. Last, test pos to black, neg to red - conduct. You can also test all of the wires to the case. There should be no conduction.