Sign in to follow this  

Post Your Girl On Your Bike

I was Hoping we could start a thread with real (yours or a friends) girls on bikes! There are other good threads with cyber girls and intertainment girls 😢 already going. 😢

Here is my wife of 20+ years to start it.

Picture%2016.jpg

Thanks guys, but, where are the pictures of your girl? 😢

Thanks guys, but, where are the pictures of your girl? 😢

I sold my bike.. 😢 I know its got a good home though.. It will be 'whored' out at Baja Bound Moto.. 😢

Sometimes I am slow....but, the bike is blending in with the back ground near the top of the photo.....Thanks for the complement.

Here's a pic of my girl on my YZF........

05.jpg

A friend of mine one put his boy on his bike like this after he had it running for a while, and forgot how hot the header pipe was. Well, he put his bare foot on the exhaust just like this girl and he said he felt like the biggest POS for doing that.

Not trying to change the subject here but that pic reminded me of it and I thought it might be a good thing to bring to everyone attention.

Ok back to the topic... 😢

Here's a pic of my girl on my YZF........

05.jpg

Great pic 😢 :cry: I think that should be a new post, one just for pics of TTS members kids. Most familys ride together and it is a great way to spend time together and keep the sport going. It is nice to see proud parents. I live in a town with lots of welfare and drugs. Just in case you were wondering Why I like to see pictures of proud parents.

My 2 year old will run from one end to the other of the bike shop screaming "dirt bike" and looking/touching every bike, but as soon as you ask her if she wants to sit on one, she starts yelling "no daddy,no". All talk and no action.

The one year old is just the opposite. She cant say much but she wants to climb on every bike there.

My 2 year old will run from one end to the other of the bike shop screaming "dirt bike" and looking/touching every bike, but as soon as you ask her if she wants to sit on one, she starts yelling "no daddy,no". All talk and no action.

The one year old is just the opposite. She cant say much but she wants to climb on every bike there.

😢 :cry: What a site.

Dirt and street. Both are her bikes. I'm trying to get my 10 year old to use the 70F and get my 4'11" girlfriend to move up to the 100F so that my other 14 year old son will take over my 230F leaving me to go out to buy another bike!

IMG_1186.jpg

J3264x2176-62596.jpg