Sign in to follow this  

My dealing with MAWonline.com, not good customer service!!

I made a post in the general forum about this place that I think everyone should read and be informed of. Check it out.

I've had terrific treatment from the people at www.motosportoutlet.com. They are friendly and the prices are great, plus free shipping if you spend over $100. One time they sent me something wrong and it was no problem, they even paid for the return shipping. 😢

Ditto on Motosportoutlet.com but they didn't have what I wanted. And I was basically told "sorry about your luck" when I called them back and asked them to match the price or at least let me return it. 10% restocking fee, &%$#@!, thats bad business. I just thought I would let everyone know to save them from this. www.Tonker.com is where I found a HJC CLX-4 EFFECT delivered for $103. I paid $140 from MAW and while I know its my fault for not checking around harder, I still think they should have tried to get close to the other price. And when I asked to speak to a manager because the jerk off on the phone was so ambivilent, I was told there was no manager. So, I got pissed and told them that I was going to let everyone know what kind of customer service they had here on TT.com and do you know what he told me, "Good, now everyone will understand our policy". Man was I pissed off.