Sign in to follow this  

Moto GP Rider Alex Hoffman to ride Vegas!

Factory Kawasaki Moto GP rider Alex Hoffman is going to race Vegas! He will not be on the all new KX 450F but will be riding the DR 450 based bike. Steve Polk from Pinit Motorsports will be handling all the wrench dutys for the team. 😢

Darrick

Cool be good to see. Word is he's gonna be in a 3 man team next year with Shinya and Bayliss.

He's been on form lately since Eckyl slammed him in German press to get him going 😢

Dr450 though will that be competitive?

Any other motogp riders coming over?

Troy on Kawi????? That will look odd.... Unless they paint it RED!

😢.....Well he raced a Orange YES orange Ducati here when he won the British Superbikes.

Sweet, Alex Hoffman pulls some pretty nice wheelies; it'll be great to see him on a motard 😢

Bayliss's BSB Ducati, restored by John and Rick Hackett (in the photo). My buddy owns this bike and it is pretty cool. 😢

Hacketts.jpg

Mike

😢

Bayliss's BSB Ducati, restored by John and Rick Hackett (in the photo). My buddy owns this bike and it is pretty cool. 😢

Hacketts.jpg

Mike

😢

thats the one. That team is back in BSB next year....Bayliss is linked there as well but i think he'll be with kwak in motogp from whats being said here

Right on! 😢 John Hackett is as cool as they come.

Mike

I here Bayliss may be taking Biaggi's place at Camel Honda, I hope so!

yup thats the new hot rumour. He got 3rd yesterday so it can't of hurt his chances.