Sign in to follow this  

payments?

i was wondering if anybody could point me to a place to get money without needed a great credit score? if any body here has a bike for sale that would take payments i would pay you anything you wanted. i live in arizona. thanks for all your help guys 😢 :cry:

if any body here has a bike for sale that would take payments i would pay you anything you wanted. i live in arizona. thanks for all your help guys 😢 :cry:

😢🤣 😢 :cry: 🤣🤣

Maybe we could just loan you cash, I am sure you are good for it. 🤣

TCF=Twin Cities Federal. Most likely the only branches are in Minnesota. If you've got bad credit you're going to end up paying higher interest rates no matter what. Also, if you don't have a down payment for a new bike, you can get a loan for the full amount if you have the new bike and something else as collateral. Say your car/truck. Since you are a high risk they want to make sure you won't screw them. Thats the reason for the excessive collateral. Otherwise you'll more than likely have to put a good chunk down on it. Don't be surprised if you're paying 10-12% interest though. My first couple loans as a youngin' were around that rate.