Sign in to follow this  

TTR 125L stock & hop up parts for sale

Well im changing some stuff around & ill have some parts for sale in a couple weeks.I went with the YZ80 front end so im thinking of selling my complete (less brakes) TTR 125L front end.I have the forks,wheel,rotor,tripples,front fender & # plate.

I also am going to sell the YZ 80 VM26mm Mikuni carb i have.I have a differant carb im going to run so i wont need this one.I have a coule needles & a few jets (main & pilot)to go with it.

I'll also have a barely used Hot Cam as well.

Im doing some motor upgrades so thats why im changing carbs & cam both are in great shape.

I'll also have a bairly used BBR air filter assembly.

If anyones interested in this stuff let me know & we can discuss a price.I just decided to sell this stuff so i didnt give much thought yet to prices just trying to see if theres interest in this stuff first.

how are you going to milk any more power out of it without this stuff? Interested in the carb.. is it jetted pretty close? already have the cam.

The new motor "kit" im doing comes with a differant cam & carb that are all set up to work together. The carb works ok but isnt 100% for my current set up.I see you have the bbr 150 kit so im sure youll have to play with it alittle to get it to work with your set up.Theres alot of info on this site between this forum & the DRZ forum about these carbs & jeting so you shouldnt have any problem finding the proper set up for the carb.Let me know if your interested & we can work out something on it.Id rather see someone on here have it & the other stuff rather than someone from ebay but if it doesnt sell i mite have to go that route.

I have a TTR 125 that my daughter rides, however she has begun to outgrow (need a little taller bike). Is it possible to swap out the old TTR wheels, shocks and swingarm for the TTR 125L to raise the height of the bike? If possible, is it just a matter of swapping out the parts or would it take some radical work? Has anyone done this?

Just found out about this web site and have enjoyed what I have read. Thanks, Tony

Yes its just a parts swap to make the small wheel bike into a big wheeled bike. I have the complete front end minus the brkaes (rotor is there) & also the stock rear shock.You would need a bigger wheel on the back but the hub & rear brakes are the same. Let me know if your interested in this stuff i can make you a good deal i just dont have a use for it anymore.

I appreciate your information and would be very interested. Please let me know what parts are included and your price including shipping to me in Nashville, TN. I am at work e-mail address at cicwilliams@comcast.net if you would prefer. Thanks again for your help, Tony.

Tony, i just sent you a email to the address you provided.If you dont get it let me know 7 ill get you the info you asked about.Thanks

Would you be able to sell the fork boots. Just picked up a TTR125l for my wife and the previous owner took them off and threw them away. We ride in the sand a lot and they would help keep the fork seals alive a lot longer. I won't even tell you what Yamaha sells them for, and none of the aftermarket replacements fit right. I've even priced the same type bikes OEM parts and Suzuki was the lowest price. But it's still more than what I am willing to pay for a not so essential part.Let me know if your willing to part with them at a good price.

The complete front end with wheels is pretty much sold.I just sent shipping info to the guy & im waitting on money now.If something happens with the deal ill let ya know.I have a freind that just took his off of his forks (ttr 125le) ill see what hes gonna do with them & post it here for ya.

what are you selling the front forks for, i had a pretty bad crash and bent the inner tube of the left one and i need a replacement