ThumperChat?

A client of mine wanted me to set up a chat room for his company web site. In doing so, I needed a test area (my web space) for testing purposes. I was just about to hose the test area after getting it working and remembered a discussion here awhile ago about creating a ThumperTalk chat room. Hummmmmm.

So, I am willing to go out on a limb and offer the above mentioned test area to you guys to try out. Bryan & Bill - Is this something you might want on Thumpertalk? If so, the code is yours!

Check it out at : http://www.h2ooh.com/thumperchat

Ron,

This is a good Idea. I think that someone would just need to post a topic on the forum with a date and time to chat about it. All will have to remember the time is PST. Thanks for the opportunity. ?

Russ

------------------

'00 WR 400

Western Fab Insert, YZ timed, airbox lid removed, YZ throttle stop, Michelin S12's, UFO YZ plastic,Mobile 1.

Would this chat room be limited to motorcycles only? Could I talk about my grandmothers female problems? This would be some of the problems I would be worried about. I guess if sombody posted a boring subject, nobody would respond.

I just answred my own question, way to go Ron.

Maybe I could talk to Citizen Kane if he is still around. ?

This is cool, let's set a day and time.

Bill

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

?

This entire deal as it sits occupies only 8kb of server space. Where it resides matters not too me. I usually have limited server space, but the size of this is so small it would not bother me to keep it where it is. That's the easiest meathod.

Obviously Bryan knows how to make cgi code work (UBB), and this one is simple to setup. I could e-mail him the four files it takes with instructions.

Where the thing lives is up to you guys. I could also tweak it to look more like Ttalk if you want. Let me know what you want to do.

:D

Cool idea Ron.

I was thinking about setting up a chat area on TTalk. But with the popularity of AOL Instant Messanger and considering it is free, I figured that would be a better option.

What say?

I just sent you an email BTW.

Bryan...