Sign in to follow this  

klx110 Supermoto (pix)

Just finished my klx110 supermoto. we had an interesting time getting the front rim to lace up to that hub. it's using a kx60 rear rim with my stock 110 hub. however those are oversized spokes (Buchanan). We drilled out the hub for the spokes. the hard part was getting the spokes in the wheel, they are stiff! tires are 12in dunlops (orginally made for the YZR50's), extended swingarm by Two Bros with an extend Race Tech shock. Pro Circuit T4 made a pretty big difference. i run this pipe on my 250f and it made more difference on the small bike if it means anything. motor is stock but not for long.

And yes we have mini-supermoto tracks around here (shifter kart).

sm2.jpg

no we didnt need the heavy duty spokes, the stock kx60 spokes would have been fine. we had them around so figured "why not?". it would have been easier to build the wheel had we not done that however it is solid as a rock!

Rockchucker, Shoot me a PM with your email address & I'll send you a pic. of my KLX110 mini motard bike!! 😢

iwheeln2, you've got mail!

took her out for her first real ride today. that thing is more fun than my bigbikes!!