EAGLE BRIDGE , NEW YORK track!!

I go to VT alot for the weekends to visit relatives. Tried riding trails with some green Mountain boys, but I swear they were drunk....or jus stoopit.....I would like to bring the bike up, and goto Eagle Bridge (45 minutes away) one of these days. Give me a shout when y'all are going.....

• 4 months later...

Yea i go there a lot and i just got a new YZF250 so i can't ait to go its about 20-30 mins form where i live its nie there a motocross rack with lots of hills and there also a supercross track that is tight and lots of jumps all and all i guess its worth the 25 dollars for the day and u get to meet a lot of people anyways let me know when any of you are going thanks

I make it to Eagle Bridge a few times a year, I love the SX track, I'm not good, but I get out there and go and that is what it is all about.

Please let me know when you are going so that we can all meet up. The track needs some grooming and loose dirt, it is very hard packed and a couple corners have rocks in them, but with a little TLC it would kick @$$.