Sign in to follow this  

Who is doing Jawbone for Thanksgiving???

Jimbo,

Are you nucking futs or do you just love big crowds?? So how are you doing anyway? Haven't heard from you in a month of Sundays.

My plans are up in the air until my boss makes up his mind about the day after T/G (I'm trying to get it off).

See you around. 😢

We'll be there but alittle farther north by mammary mountain at the mouth of the canyon that goes to the survival cabin!! 😢

Our large group will be at Dove Springs.

Happy T-Day! 😢

We'll be there but alittle farther north by mammary mountain at the mouth of the canyon that goes to the survival cabin!! 😢

where is that?

where is that?

Past the dove springs exit off the 14. I think it's called butterbret?. It's west of robbers roost and northeast of jawbone. The canyon that lead you to the survival cabin is a BLM number route,but can't remember the number. you can't miss the land mark (mamary mountain)it looks just like the name!! 😢

quote] The canyon that lead you to the survival cabin is a BLM number route,but can't remember the number. you can't miss the land mark (mamary mountain)it looks just like the name!! 😢

McIver's cabin is at the end of SC65. The canyon is called Horse Canyon. A great T-Day destination.

where is that?

Past the dove springs exit off the 14. I think it's called butterbret?. It's west of robbers roost and northeast of jawbone. The canyon that lead you to the survival cabin is a BLM number route,but can't remember the number. you can't miss the land mark (mamary mountain)it looks just like the name!! 😢

Ok I know it! Thanks! I think its butterbreth that is an awesome area I never called it mammary mountain.

where is that?

Ok I know it! Thanks! I think its butterbreth that is an awesome area I never called it mammary mountain.

Maybe thats a my group name thing but thats all I've ever heard it called. Check out that mountain next time and you'll see what I mean.. 😢