Sign in to follow this  

Pictures from various rides over past couple of years

Hey - great pictures.

It looks like you've been able to find some decent trails in the area west of Toronto. I live in Oakville and have been looking for somewhere close I can take my DRZ off-road. Do you know of anything that would be close to me?

Thanks Chris. 😢

2003 DRZ400S

Tires, tank, gearing & case savers.

Hi Chris,

Pretty much all of those pictures are north of Toronto, i.e in the Collingwood, Barrie, Pentanguishene and Midland areas. A few are from up around Algonquin Provincial Park.

The closest I can think of from Oakville, is a little bit off of hwy 25 and 17th line just north of Speyside. Going north (towards Acton) on hwy 25 you will pass a gas station in Speyside on the left. The next right is 17th line, make a right. Follow the road until the end at which point it becomes a road allowance. In the middle you will come to a giant mud hole. From there you can go back out the way you came in, or take one of three other exits. The one on the far right (if you are facing the mud hole from the trail you came in on) is blocked off at the end. The middle has fairly deep ruts made by 4x4's which are usually filled with water and the far left, which is what I usually take. If you take the far left you come out on the 3rd concession. Follow the 3rd concession upto the 22nd side road. If you make a left at the 22nd side road that will take you back to hwy 25.

Other than that there isn't a lot off road, but there are lots of gravel roads in and around Acton, Georgetown and Terra Cotta. If you want more trails, you will need to go up around the Orangville/Creemore area.