Sign in to follow this  

Where can I get good service in the Inland Empire?

I am looking for a good Honda dealer in the IE. I want to do some mods to my crf250x. I would prefer a shop that has delt with dialing in the bike.

And I want a Lambourghini. 😢 :cry:

I think ya gotta hit S.D. or Hesperia, Bro.

If you have serious cash look up Fred Baumann in Glendora, CA at "Pricision Tapping and Drilling". Nobody knows bikes better, and he can make something from nothing in a hurry, too. He's a Honda freak. He's about 42 and a real genius. Tell him "The Crazy Knifemaker Karate Man" sent you.

He'll know. 😢 He's a great guy (Sssssmokin' wife, too).

Anyone disagree? 😢 :cry:

CALLAWAY MOTORSPORTS...nuff said....they are in Riverside off of University across the street from Krispy Kreme, over by the college.

GOOD guys over there

Also i have nothing but good things to say about John Burr in Fontana...both good shops with excellent parts, sales, and service

😢 :cry: 😢 Do everyone a favor and dont go to Chaparral....2 reasons you go there and this is not one of them, reason #1 is tires and Raason #2 is clothes.

Good luck

I spoke with Jim at Callaway yesterday, they seem to know theyre @#*&! Thx for the heads up.

You might also check w/ Barnum's Pro. Technically not Inland Empire, but a reasonable drive and Rob knows his shi... Stuff! 😢 I like the fact that the guy that wrenches is also that guys that races (Baja every year). He built our supermoto bike a little while back and factory YZ450 riders were asking what it was. We told them they just got beat by an 01 WR426 (in 2003). 😢

2525 MARCO RD PHELAN CA 92371 PH 760.868.8097 email rob@barnumspro.com

I am looking for a good Honda dealer in the IE. I want to do some mods to my crf250x. I would prefer a shop that has delt with dialing in the bike.

What exactly are you trying to do? I buy bikes at John Burr, their counter guys race and freestyle and can tell you what they like to use. As far as hard part mods, it seems like everyone picks who they like and go there whether it's suspension, motor work etc. JBC guys can advise too.