Sign in to follow this  

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! (swing-arm related)

Okay, heres my problem. If your standing BEHIND the bike looking down at the swing arm...where the LONG bolt goes through the front. You have two sets of needle bearings, one on the right, and one on the left. Are ya with me so far? The set on the left has a washer on the outside, and a LARGE spacer type thing on the INSIDE. The right side has a washer on the outside and a SMALLER spacer on the INSIDE. The RIGHT SIDE will not fit back between the frame and engine. Why? I can't figure it out. it's off by about 1/16th-1/8th of an inch. And it seems like the motor should be over about that because the left side of the swing arm is off by that much too. I can't figure this one out 😢

are u sure u pushed the spacer in as far as it can go? also try to move it around and try different angles to try to fit it

Okay, in the post I made, I had my left's and right's backwards...I had the swing arm set up right. I pulled the motor out of the bike and it was not back in straight. I re-aligned it and it went back together like a glove! Thanks for the help though guys! I was sweating that's how nervous I was 😢