Sign in to follow this  

Any thumpettes here still in HS?

I am curious to see if any of you ladies are high schoolers. I find my self to be in a vary small minority here on TT among (all) the riders and am wondering if there are any ladies around my age group. 😢

My Daughter is still in high school. She's posted a couple of times, but her 'puter went belly up, and I've not made time to fix it.

I bought her an '04 DR 200, as she SUCKED at being a passenger on my DR 650.

Yea, I'm in high school, 11th grade. There doesn't seem to be many people in this age group on the Thumper Forum in general, what gade are you in?

My Daughter is still in high school. She's posted a couple of times, but her 'puter went belly up, and I've not made time to fix it.

I bought her an '04 DR 200, as she SUCKED at being a passenger on my DR 650.

Just got my computer going agian last week 😢

Was she ACTUALLY a bad passanger, or could YOU just not stand having to ride with a passanger on the back of your bike? 😢 :cry:

Im not a female but I poke around this forum none the less like most the others, offering help and imput where i can.....I am in 12th grade

-Mike

ok im a girl lol and im in HS. IM A FISHY(freshman lol)any other freshmans?lol

wierd... they call the freshman here "fishies" too.... What part of texas are you from... it must be close? 😢

I'm a guy (as everyone knows) I was in 9th grade but I droped out so now I'm in college, theres no girls around here that I know of that ride dirtbikes. BTW I'm 17

hey, Tim.....looks like you found alot of "thumpettes" your age with 5 o'clock shadow. 😢 :cry: 😢 :cry: 😢

hey, Tim.....looks like you found alot of "thumpettes" your age with 5 o'clock shadow. 😢 :cry: 😢 :cry:🤣

I'm having a stupid moment, I don't jet the "5 o'clock shadow" thing 😢🤣