Best thing I have ever done...

Is get myself a DRZ400....Coming from MX racing I was always reluctant to dive in and was set on getting an out of state plate for my CRF and making it a dual sport....well after a lengthy hospital stay and some serious self evaluation....I decided to get a DRZ400S.....What a blast....love the bike....love riding it on the street to the trails and I love riding in the mountains... ? I can't beleive I waited so long to do it.... ? This bike rocks and I am having more fun than I ever have on any bike (and I have had many). All I do now is think about her and what I can do to make her better, and where I am gonna take her next.. ?

No regrets...love the bike...I think I rode everyday this week.... ?

Thumpertalks Rules....... ?

Is get myself a DRZ400....Coming from MX racing I was always reluctant to dive in and was set on getting an out of state plate for my CRF and making it a dual sport....well after a lengthy hospital stay and some serious self evaluation....I decided to get a DRZ400S.....What a blast....love the bike....love riding it on the street to the trails and I love riding in the mountains... ? I can't beleive I waited so long to do it.... ? This bike rocks and I am having more fun than I ever have on any bike (and I have had many). All I do now is think about her and what I can do to make her better, and where I am gonna take her next.. ?

No regrets...love the bike...I think I rode everyday this week....?

Thumpertalks Rules....... ?

I feel EXACTLY the same way! ?

ride a few wheelies and head back to the trails

Just a few wheelies? ?

Seems everytime I am on that bike I am doing wheelies about 50% of the time.??

Actually a couple weeks ago I did a wheelie in front of a SSD officer and did another one the same day narrowly avoiding detection by a CHP (landed just before he went by but he was so close to the car in front of him he didn't see me). ?

I decided that night I wasn't doing any more wheelies on main roads etc. next day I took the DRZ out to go get some oil at the Moto store. On the way home turned on this road that is kinda steep, cracked the throttle and started a wheelie. Cars were coming the other way but sun glare prevented me from seeing one of them was a EDSO SUV.

So 3 cops 2 days and no pull overs I am cutting it way close. Im hooked on wheelies. Its an addiction. ? :cry: