Sign in to follow this  

so you say you like mud

then head on out to the little O but get there soon, these supplys might not last. yep i rode the little o today, its just 1 long puddle pretty much with a few high spots thrown in so you can get good and cold from the wind hehe. i rode well sat as im writing this its sunday, but anyway for most of the trail by my self, ill not name the one who told me he would be there and wasnt a full 25 minutes after the agreed time, but thats beside the point. i took off from 32nd street parking lot and went clock wise the first half isnt that bad with sparadick puddles here and there through the hilly section, i rode this section with 2 guys and one girl on a quad, all three heavy smokers, thus reslulting in to many realy long pit stops, so i proceeded to well not stop, being they were getting off the trail anyway do to thier cabin was right up the road from the last stop. as i rounded the top section i came to 2 burn area's that still had the smell of burnt wood in the air. from the intersection of the m37 or club 37 parkinglot, connector to the little o and the little o itself, the trail turns into one realy realy long mud puddle going into the corner and out of the corner all the way down the straights just water everywhere, woo hoo. so if you want to get wet and muddy hurry it up and get there remember michigan is mad out of sand and that stuff soaks in fast. 😢

I have a feeling the kalkaska or leetsville trails are very muddy too, though not as you describe. I wish I could get out and see but I tried to fix a crack in my left radiator guard and completely broke the back brace off. 😢 I have to wait until tomorrow to see If I can get it welded.

Shoulda ran C.C. with us. Aside from the rain it was pretty nice. Very litle water. I am getting used to riding in the rain and water lattely. Its either dustier than heck or raining like crazy. Oh well. It's still better than housework. 😢

Hey YZ, if you ran the north loop, how was it? I went today, ran a 14 and had to get home. Wasn't as bad as I expected. I thought it would've been alot worse with the leaves and rain. I could've gotten the north loop in too, but I was enjoying a couple people trying to catch a rooster. It was pretty comical watching a guy running through the woods with a fishing net, while his wife threw bird feed at him.. LMAO 😢

C.C. ?

Cedar Creek. If you havent rode it you aint missin much. Just 23 miles of woops and sand 😢 But if ya need a tour guide ust say when. Ill be glad to drag ya's thru there.

Guru....The north was much like the south. Woops...woops...woops...woops..I was pretty hammered once I got to the end. Legs were shaking pretty bad. But no mud much like the south.

I saw someone chasing that Rooster today also around 10:30am. Pretty comical. That criter has been out there for over a month now. How it stays alive is beyond me. Woulda thought a coyote woulda nabbed it by now.

YZman, I was going to go but I finally got my boots dry from the last 2 weekends. I went grass dragging Saturday, so I didn't want to get the wife mad at me. My sled didn't want to keep running on all 3 cylinders so I dragged the 450 out of the trailer. VAP told me that I couldn't beat a sled in a drag race, but I proved that wrong. I lined up with 2 sleds, 2 quads and another bike. I had the worst lane and still pulled off a win. It had foot deep trenches left by a mud bogger and a small jump half way down. When I cleared the trenches and shifted in third, I was in last. When I hit fifth, the bike was the only one in sight and he was in the best lane.

😢 Well the couple eventually caught the rooster and took it home. My friend offered to let them use his firearm to aid in the capture, but the lady didn't find any humor in his offer. 😢

Slow, sorry about last weekend. I came here to check on you, but Thumpertalk dropped the ball.. Maybe next year. 😢

Kinda back on topic, here's a few pics of my friends from last weekend at Redddd Budddd to give you a taste of what you missed. 😢

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

Kinda back on topic, here's a few pics of my friends from last weekend at Redddd Budddd to give you a taste of what you missed.

Sure kick us when we are down..... 😢

Looks like a blast. Next year for sure I am there.

i thought about it i saw the post on it and i said maybe i could do it, then my wife reminded me we had to go to a halloween party on sat night, which we got home say around 2 am, and i myself had a few refreshments of the intoxicating kind, and as i was about to set my alarm clock to get up so i could go i relized that riding the next day wouldnt be good. i then though riding at cc definatly not good after a night of drinking, and a short amount of rest. i prefer to ride cc with out a hangover if possible 😢 i would have liked to try it though i have recently fiddled with the suspension, and i am liking it much more now for the trails. i was however unable to push it realy hard at little o due to the rediculusly long sections of standing water, but it did feel alot better than before. 😢 well have to get together again before gun season shuts us down. maybe this cabrefe ride you have mentioned would be nice.

Guru, those pictures are what I thought it was going to be like. I think it looked a little better then when I went last year. I am planning on riding the next 2 weekends so I am open for a TT ride.