Suzuki "CURSE"....

Fiction,Witchcraft,Dark Cloud or just plain old bad luck, it seems like the suzuki guys just can't catch a break. Opening round of Ax, team Motoworld suzuki, Tommy hurt in practice,and Justin broken up in first main!!! Coincidence or did the "Curse" get them??? Pastrama, ALWAYS hurt... Hopefully Rc will beat that curse, we all know he beat everything else this year,except that clutch at the open, but maybe that was the curse....

The DRZ is not an MX bike first off. Second, being a dual sport , it needs to please the enviro-nazis. Hence the emission friendly carb/motor. It needs a little help to achieve it's potential, that's all. Besides, there's more to making a good bike than just the motor. Just ask KTM.

anyone ever hear of barry carsten? ya know, the privateer from NJ, he's been riding Suzukis since he started chasing the dream in 88' and he's been doin okay! RC is fast, how many of you have busted a hinson clutch?!! suzuki's newer products are certainly not mediocre, they took what yamaha did with their 250 and improved on it, its not a complete copy! Although Suzuki did copy the 96 CR250's porting specs on their 250..hmm ?

suzuki is only "cursed" by a long string of mediocre dirt bikes.

Jeremiah

[bTW - while i think the rapture books are stupid and theologically unsound, i think it reveals a bigotry in you that you think christians will end the world in some sef fulfilling prophecy.

jeremiah

offensive lyrics are found in many genres. i think you hate rap because you're a biggot.

jeremiah

Based on your own criteria, jeremiah, I'd say your opinion on Suzukis makes you a bigot! ?

Dan.